Mari Mampir!

Selamat datang di blog saya. Selamat menikmati menu beragam yang akan mengisi dahaga mu akan ilmu dan rasa lapar mu akan cerita tentang hidup. Jangan dulu meninggalkan meja makan ku sebelum kamu kenyang dan siap melangkah lagi. Salam kebajikan.
Breaking News
recent

Shazia

Shazia
My cute little girl,
There you go...
Don't cry, here with me

Your yellow tiny style
Beloved smile to laugh

I care for you
My lovely curly girl,
You give me fancy
The experience of ecstasy

Hey listen to this lullaby
Sleep with the fairy of your dream
In the nap and your night
To the time forward

Hey wake up my little curly girl,
It has already been morning to see
The whispering of every fresh air
Will lead you to the vigorous world

Remember one thing
To the poem your uncle wrote
That love will pour on you
Forever and ceaseless


Dedicated to my lovely niece, Chacha :-)

No comments:

Silahkan tinggalkan pesan atau komentar yang membangun untuk penulisan/karya yang lebih baik. Terima kasih.

Powered by Blogger.