Mari Mampir!

Selamat datang di blog saya. Selamat menikmati menu beragam yang akan mengisi dahaga mu akan ilmu dan rasa lapar mu akan cerita tentang hidup. Jangan dulu meninggalkan meja makan ku sebelum kamu kenyang dan siap melangkah lagi. Salam kebajikan.
Breaking News
recent

This Water


This water flows into the lake of Sorrow
This scatters into the fake of my pillow
Then I wonder of this following bow
So terrible that I could not reach his draw

This water flows into the lake of Sorrow
When my words in the middle of jaw
Crawling to the edge of the howl
From the mind of "how"

This water flows into the lake of Joy
To the lingerie of my coy
And a little of ploy
Eliminating the crash of hooey

I need you, hey the small nuisance
Because these loneliness is too tough to ease

They are harsh,
Mulish,
And frankly selfish.

This water flows into the lake of sorrow
Again
On
In an everlasting row

I wish you could be here with me, my graceful buff
Like, I believe in every miracle thou own
And each enchanting luminescence thou've crafted

Hey here we are on the last of lovely dances
On the ice-lake of sorrow
Because (this water flows into the lake of sorrow)
Purging the smash of mimicry shadow
Until the light transpires beyond sparkling glow



Sarangeo
Lovely aficionado.

No comments:

Silahkan tinggalkan pesan atau komentar yang membangun untuk penulisan/karya yang lebih baik. Terima kasih.

Powered by Blogger.