Mari Mampir!

Selamat datang di blog saya. Selamat menikmati menu beragam yang akan mengisi dahaga mu akan ilmu dan rasa lapar mu akan cerita tentang hidup. Jangan dulu meninggalkan meja makan ku sebelum kamu kenyang dan siap melangkah lagi. Salam kebajikan.
Breaking News
recent

After You

after you
I left our pieces in a remote place
I call soul
It's a place where we can pick any of wanted-pieces
when we are longing for each other,
when we want us one...

After you,
I always try to mend this loneliness
with somebody else, with the laugh that will be gone in a minute

After you,
I came with something complicated called doom
the thing that I curse the most

After you,
I lied myself that happiness would come soon

and After you
I sing a very low song
to have my heart screamed and shouted

but after you
I, at least, know how to break a heart
and how to lose a life



Sukabumi, August 3rd 2010

No comments:

Silahkan tinggalkan pesan atau komentar yang membangun untuk penulisan/karya yang lebih baik. Terima kasih.

Powered by Blogger.